Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #36





This week the theme over at The Pink Elephant is Fall. I love Fall, it is one of my favorite seasons. I love the crisp air, the golden colors, Halloween and Thanksgiving.

For this card I used DCWV patterned paper from their Fall Stack, SU cardstock, Inkadinkado Autumn Greetings stamp set, SU chocolate chip ink, nestabilities, ribbon from my stash, stickles, and prismacolor watercolor pencils. I wanted to add a little dimension to the card so I paper pieced the pumpkin and the leaf.

Hope you are all enjoying your Fall day!!

Mickey

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous - love it to pieces.
    Hope you enjoyed playing in our Autumn themed challenge this week. Good luck in the draw for the prize from Wild Flower Kids rubber stamps.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mickey,

    I love how those Stickles add just that great detail to your card. Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.
Happy Crafting, Mickey