Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bella Birthday Card




Hi all!! Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. This weekend I decided I wanted to make cards using things that I have not used in awhile. So, out came my Cricut, Glitter cardstock, and Stampin' Bella. All things that I love but have been sort of pushed aside lately. I forgot how much I love my Stampin' Bella stamps they are so stinkin' cute.

For this card the theme is black/white with a pop of color. I used DCWV glitter cardstock, stamp from Stampin' Bella, cuttlebug embossing folder, ovals made on the cricut, Martha Stewart border punch, ribbon, glitter glue and flower embellishments. I colored the image using prismacolor watercolor pencils and added glitter glue on the present and hat. I used pop dots to adhere the image to the card for added dimension. I love how it turned out.

((hugs))

Mickey

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mickey! You've got great texture, shine, and shimmer here. Love all the sparkle and those Bellas really are so much fun. Thanks for the reminder that I really ought to pull them back out again! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mickey : )

    What a treat to log on to your blog today and see our dear friend Bella!! smiling back at me!!
    Great card!!

    I hope you are doing well and are happy in your heart!

    (((Hugs))) Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.
Happy Crafting, Mickey